Vegan Adventures :: Soyrizo Burrito
One late night we went on an adventure to the only store open in Phoenix at 2am (Walmart - womp womp) to see what we could find to eat…we crafted something amazing and I’m now addicted and its soooo easy to throw together in 10 minutes flat.
- Flour Tortillas
- Soy Chorizo (Trader Joe’s kind is the best)
- Pinto Beans (we cheated and grabbed chipotle smoked pintos in a can - so good!)
- Almond Cheddar Cheese (optional goodness.)
- Vegan Aoeli
- 1 Medium Tomato
1. Heat pinto beans in a small pot heat soyrizo in a pan, if you are using the Trader Joe’s kind there is really no need for additional seasoning its already perfect!
2. Warm the flour tortilla(s) on a comal or big pan if you don’t have one.
3. Combination time, lay the warm tortilla flat and just like they do at Chipotle, add a few good spoon fulls of pinto beans, soyrizo, toss on some diced tomatoes(or salsa if you have it would be amazing.) Spread a tablespoon of Aoeli on the tortilla, sprinkle on a little of that graded almond cheese, and roll.